Monday, October 4, 2010

Teacher Profile


Every week we will introduce a new student profile on our blog. This gives the students a chance to write about themselves and learn a little more about their classmates.  I decided I would start the year off by letting you know a little bit more about myself. I’m from Glen Ellyn, IL, outside of Chicago. I went to Taylor University, a small private college, where I received my teaching degree. After college I started teaching here at Ben Franklin Elementary School, where I have been ever since! I have taught here for the past two years and I am excited for my third year of teaching. 
As for my life outside of school, I love reading, cooking and knitting. On the weekends I teach Sunday school and spend time with my family. My favorite season is fall, my favorite food is pita and hummus, my favorite color is green, and my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. I hope that gives you a better picture of me. I can’t wait to hear a little bit more about our class! 




hummuspita2.jpg     6a00d8341c76bd53ef01053654ceb3970b-pi.jpg    


fallTree.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment